Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
eManga • View topic - Help with syncing it! D:

Help with syncing it! D:

Help with syncing it! D:

Postby Angieh » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:06 pm

I don't get how to sync my library onto my iPod Touch's App.
I already have a manga in my library stored of my laptop but I don't understand how to put it into my iPod! :(

What does it mean by "initiate the sync process on your device"?
Angieh

Re: Help with syncing it! D:

Postby Edward » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Check the tutorials section for a video on how to sync: http://www.electronicmanga.com/tutorials/
Edward
Site Admin

Postby Angieh » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Edward wrote:Check the tutorials section for a video on how to sync: http://www.electronicmanga.com/tutorials/

Umm, I'm trying it on my iPod touch right now.

The page telling me to authorize it on my emanga won't pop up.
It's just the loading sign and is taking forever to pop up so I can't authorize it to put it into my iPod Touch... :(

What do you suggest I do?
Plus, DON'T suggest me deleting the APP and reinstall it, its still the same...
Angieh

Postby Edward » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:06 am

There are a few possibilities I can think of:

1) You are not on the same WIFI network
2) You are using a Windows computer with Bonjour not installed
3) Your router is somehow blocking the connection

What is your computer/network setup? (OS, Router, Network type, etc)
Edward
Site Admin

Postby Angieh » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Edward wrote:There are a few possibilities I can think of:

1) You are not on the same WIFI network
2) You are using a Windows computer with Bonjour not installed
3) Your router is somehow blocking the connection

What is your computer/network setup? (OS, Router, Network type, etc)

1. Well, I'm on the same WiFi network.
2. What is Bonjour?
3. My Router?

I don't under stand computer/network.

I have HP Windows 7.
Wireless internet. O_o"
If that helps a bit..
Angieh

Postby Edward » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 pm

If you look here: http://www.electronicmanga.com/download/

It has a link to download Bonjour for Windows

Bonjour is a technology that allows the iPhone and the Computer to see each other.

Once Bonjour is installed, the sync should work.
Edward
Site Admin

Postby Angieh » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Edward wrote:If you look here: http://www.electronicmanga.com/download/

It has a link to download Bonjour for Windows

Bonjour is a technology that allows the iPhone and the Computer to see each other.

Once Bonjour is installed, the sync should work.

Do I need the Bonjour even if I'm trying to sync it into my iPod Touch?
Angieh

Postby Edward » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:40 am

Yes - you need Bonjour on the computer you are syncing with whether it's with an iPhone or iPod touch.
Edward
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support