Mangalists/Sync List, Page Rendering, Bookmarks

Mangalists/Sync List, Page Rendering, Bookmarks

Postby Quarteni » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Wow! Love the updates in ver. 1.0.9! I have a few suggestions that may or may not be of interest. I'll let you decide! ~_^

Sync List
Y'know how iTunes has playlists? Well, I was looking at my manga library and when there's a ton of chapters the manga lists syncing to the iPhone can be daunting. I have about 58 chapters of stuff and then some. I don't have them all loaded into my library because putting 100+ files on my iPhone would be... Cumbersome. Maybe an iPhone list to sync just a few?

Going a step further would be adding a Mangalists type feature where you can make lists for say "Faves" or something then add manga chapters to that list and then select lists to sync... Maybe?

Page Rendering
It's something that probably isn't a big deal, but on the computer app the pages are all pixelated and they're all varying sizes. Me; I make sure all my pages are the same hight and width, but I know some people don't do that. My suggestion is better page rendering and maybe make eManga auto-scale everything to fit the screen hight-wise.