Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
eManga • View topic - iPhone/iPod Touch app manga deletion

iPhone/iPod Touch app manga deletion

iPhone/iPod Touch app manga deletion

Postby iNf3cT3D » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Hi,

As I was using the App, I found out that I can not delete the manga chapters that I already had read from the app. This would be a great addition to v1.1 or so.
Another is the ability to choose only the chapters that were unread, or manually add the chapters that you wanted to sync. This function is the same as in iTunes in which you can sync only those you wanted.

Thanks again and this a very good program. I would like to help in any way possible but so far all I can do is create .manga files for everyone to see.
iNf3cT3D

Re: iPhone/iPod Touch app manga deletion

Postby Edward » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:34 pm

I'm not sure about adding deleting to the iPhone version itself - it would be counterintuitive to some extent in terms of synching, as I can picture people fearing to delete it from the desktop as a result. At least I think that's why Apple doesn't do it with iTunes.

As for helping, the more you spread eManga and manga files the more you help!

Regards,

Ed
Edward
Site Admin

Postby noda » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 am

I disagree with you edward, as you can already delete read podcasts straight from your iphone. As emanga sync works more like podcasts, it would make sense to allow deleting on the iphone.
noda

Postby Edward » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:15 pm

I will likely be adding this to a later version then (I won't be able to get it into 1.1.0 which is coming soon).
Edward
Site Admin

Postby sheenha » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:54 am

How many volumes of the Tsubasa Manga have been translated into English? As above how many volumes of the Tsubasa Manga have been translated into English? By "translated" I mean professionally translated and published, not fan translated on Mangafox.
Last edited by sheenha on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheenha

Postby Kamerin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Tsubasa, RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE or Tsubasa: Those With Wings?

Either way, I think you posted in the wrong section. ;)
Kamerin

Return to Feature Suggestions