Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
eManga • View topic - Problems with Manga Publisher

Problems with Manga Publisher

Problems with Manga Publisher

Postby purlinka » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm

As the topic title suggests, i have been having issues with Manga Publisher.

My first issue is with .png files. I see in the tutorial video that you use .png files to build a .manga file with Dragon Quest. I have volumes and volumes of Air Gear saved as .png files. When i try to drag and drop some of the .png pages, it refuses to drop them into Manga Publisher. This is sort of a predicament since over half of my manga collection is in a .png format.

My second problem is with the actually "building" of the .manga file. I successfully filled out the information and dropped all the pages for a chapter of 1/2 Prince (all of this chapter was in a .jpg format). when i click the "build" button, absolutely nothing happens. I have tried waiting for the save window to load (if it is loading at all) among other things. If I don't solve this, i can't use eManga at all :(

Thank you!
purlinka

Re: Problems with Manga Publisher

Postby Edward » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Can you email me a zip of a chapter at info@electronicmanga.com so that I can test the PNGs?

You known a when a chapter file has been built when the title of the window changes to the newly built file.
Edward
Site Admin

Postby purlinka » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Unfortunately, my email is having problems emailing this type of file, so I have attached a few pages of the manga to this forum post. Please download them and see if you know how to fix my problem.

Reading my other issue, I tried to build a file again and I am having the same issue. When I click "build" nothing happens: The file name at the top doesn't change, a save window doesn't pop-up, no document is saved to my desktop (or anywhere else).
Attachments
Air Gear [001.09].png
This is a sample page from the first chapter of Air Gear, which I have saved in a .png format
Air Gear [001.09].png (162.17 KiB) Viewed 21396 times
Air Gear [001.06].png
(also a sample pages)
Air Gear [001.06].png (212.01 KiB) Viewed 21396 times
purlinka

Postby Edward » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Ok, the problem is the file name. Separating the pages using a period seems to stump the publisher. You will have to rename the file from Air Gear [001.09].png to 001-009.png for now.

I will fix this in the v1.1.1 eManga release.
Edward
Site Admin

Postby purlinka » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 am

Okay i will try that, thanks!

But, I am still having problems with the "build" button with my "normal" named files (they are named like you had in your tutorial video).
purlinka

Postby Edward » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 am

If there is some way for me to test the files, I can debug to find out what is wrong.

But before that, it might be a filename problem with the 1/2 symbol in the filename that the publisher is trying to use. Try naming the manga "XYZ" instead of "1/2 Prince" to make sure this isn't the case.
Edward
Site Admin

Postby Hermes » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Okay i will try that, thanks! :( :( :( :( :( :(
Hermes

Return to Technical Support