Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
eManga • View topic - Blank Pages and Sync

Blank Pages and Sync

Blank Pages and Sync

Postby starstorm » Thu May 06, 2010 12:42 am

Hi!
So, I've downloaded my manga onto eManga through publisher like in the tutorial- but when I try to open it, the pages are blank. There are the exact same amount of pages in each chapter and each individual page is the same shape as was shown on the publisher (the images showed on there), but the pictures aren't showing.
Also, I have downloaded Bonjour and made sure of my connection to the wi-fi network, but my iTouch just keeps saying "Searching...." and nothing happens, even when I bring up eManga on the computer.
Help! Please!
Thank you!
starstorm

Re: Blank Pages and Sync

Postby Kamerin » Sun May 09, 2010 3:48 am

I don't know about the "Searching....." thing. You'll have to wait for Edward on that one, but I do have some suggestions for the blank pages as a fellow eManga user! ;3

According to the Reference page, mangafile pages must/should be PNG, JPEG, or GIF format. That's always a thing I forget to double-check.

Also, In my experience I've discovered pages to "vanish" when their resolution is too high or the actual dimensions are too large. I've had to reformat a chapter or two 'cause they wouldn't show up properly.

When I edit for a group I export the files at 150 dpi and 1100 height (width doesn't matter too much). The quality should be lower then "perfect" quality, but not below half-way. If that makes any sense...

I don't know if that'll fix your problem, but that's what I've discovered. Good luck!
Kamerin

Return to Technical Support