Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
eManga • View topic - Please help me I am new...

Please help me I am new...

Please help me I am new...

Postby yanime_girl » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:14 pm

I have no idea how to use this I activated I went to publisher and I am stuck here not knowing what to do after I open all the pages

WHAT DO I DO NEXT?????????? :?: :!:

HELP :!: :!: :!: :!:
yanime_girl

Re: Please help me I am new...

Postby Randallhamster » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:10 am

Uhhh... Well, what I did, I skipped the "Artwork" and put in the proper "Information". Then I skipped to "Pages" and opened another window with all of the pictures/pages of the manga. I highlighted the pages in chronological order and dragged them into Manga Publisher. When all the pages are ready to go, I clicked "Build" at the top left of the screen.

Sorry if my instructions suck, haha.
Randallhamster

Postby Edward » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 am

I'm going to create a video tutorial to help people do this...

In the meantime, make the window of Manga Publisher smaller so you can see your other windows, and drag & drop as required.

I know that it's vague, so I'll see if I can finish the video tutorial today.
Edward
Site Admin

Postby yanime_girl » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Thank you!! :!: :!: :D

But :) now I have another problem :|

I sync my i-pod and nothing happens actually I have no idea what i did :? I only have the files that I published on my browser and not on my manga file and how do
I get it into my my ipod :shock: :? :?:

Please help I am very bad with technology I took about an hour searching trying to find where to post and another 1/2 hour looking for the publisher.... :| :?:
yanime_girl

Postby Edward » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Basically you want to make sure that the mangas are loaded into your eManga library. Then you make sure eManga is open on your computer, and then open eManga on your iPhone. Make sure that the iPhone is on the same wireless network as your computer. Press sync on the iPhone, and you should see the name of your computer. Once the sync is done, you should see the manga from your library on the iPhone.
Edward
Site Admin

Postby Randallhamster » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:34 am

I'm ganna add more to Edward to make sure you got this, haha.

Anyways, after you finish building the manga from manga publisher, you have to add the manga to your library before you sync your iPod. You can do this by opening emanga and clicking File>Add to library and finding the finished product you created using manga publisher.

When syncing, the sync button on your iPod is on the top left. It's the one with two circular arrows. If you already knew that, then more power to you. It kinda took me a while to figure that out. XD Maybe I'm just a noob

Good luck!
Randallhamster

Postby Edward » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 am

Thanks Randallhamster - I'm really interested in knowing what issues users have trouble figuring out.

I am working on a series of video tutorials to help people.

The first video is on how to use the Manga Publisher: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlaFX3CYeqo

I guess the next one to do is on how to sync with the iPhone.
Edward
Site Admin

THANK YOU!!!

Postby yanime_girl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Thank you!!! Everyone!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I could have never known what to do :| I am so happy I could cry :cry:

Now I can secretly hold yaoi manga in my ipod :twisted:

....I am not evil :P <- would this face lie? :?: :roll:
yanime_girl

Postby Randallhamster » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:42 am

I know what you mean. I love having the feeling of carrying around my favourite manga in my pocket. It makes me feel complete :P

That's the main reason why I love emanga. There's actually a lot of reasons why I love it, but I'll save that for another day ;)
Good luck yanime_girl!
Randallhamster

Postby ssfspal » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:10 pm

I'm at the synching part on the ipod touch. How do you know the synching is really working? The twirling circle is happening and has been happening for at least ten minutes. How do you know the synching is really working and how much time is left?
ssfspal

Next

Return to Technical Support